Friday, October 26, 2007

In Iowa

Sorry no pictures on my socks. Right now I'm visiting my sisters in Iowa. I didn't bring Brian's sock with me, but before I got on the plane I was doing the gusset and half way done with that. I brought with me two different yarns and two different patterns to work on.
I started one called waving lace. I did the cuff and started working on the first set of waves. The cuff turned out great but the leg part I don't think I was doing it right. So I went on to the next. On this one its called 9 to 5. All I've gotten don is the cast on and two rounds. It's kind of hard to get knitting done here. We are either on the go or Kirsten Jo is around and I don't dare to knit with her here.
Here is a picture of Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there! How long are you gone for? I am missing you on here =) I tagged you on my blog today, go read for further intstructions ;)
love ya,
Tam