Saturday, October 20, 2007

Birthday Gift


Brian and I made it up to Sumas for Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner. The best part about it besides the food was my birthday gift from Bev. She knitted me a pair of socks. Plus I got to pick
out of her stash which I choose Mama Llama Bamboo in Caves & Crystals and also DPNs from Knit Picks. I also got a bunch patterns.


I took the socks to work to show them off and I was asked to model them which I had no problem doing. I couldn't take them off they felt so good on the feet. My feet were warm all day long. When I got home had to take pictures of them to post so when I put them down Snowball just started rolling around in them.


I signed up for the Magic Loop Knitting Class today. I was the only one that has signed up and they need 3 people before they cancel it. So I hope between now and Novembe 3 people sign up.
Update on Brian's sock. Right now I am almost to the heel. This sock is moving fast. The only problem is that I am on the morning shift and I have a hard time coming home and knitting. I have other things that need to get done. There is a lot I need to do before 24Nov when I leave to go see Deb. Here is my socks that Bev made for me.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good visit up here! I Love your socks!! they do look so comfy! I need some to wear around the house this winter ;) How long have you been making them? Snowball is so cute!