Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brand New

This is all new to me but I thought I would give this a try. Brian gave me this laptop for my birthday present, so now it is easier to get online and watch tv all at once.

I've just getting over my cold so I haven't been knitting very much. I'm still working on Shelia #2 sock. I'm about to start working on the heel. So I hope it wouldn't take me much longer to work on it. I have the night shift this week so I hope to be able to work on it a lot, depending on what they have waiting for me there.

The next sock I hope to work on is Brian's sock. I still have to find a pattern that I like and also works well with the yarn that I bought. Right now I have a gray and black variegated yarn. After that I'm not sure what I want to knit. I was thinking about doing a hat. I quess only time will tell.

I needed to get the dazzler set up so I will be able to down load pics to the computer so I can show off the sock that I am working on. That is it for now until then keep your hands busy knitting those socks

No comments: