Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yarn Pirate



I received my October Yarn Pirate Booty. I like the color, I'm not sure what I will make with it but I will think of something. It also came with circular needles 24'' size 1 and 2.


I'm also going to try to get into a knitting class. The magic loop. This would be cool, that means knitting faster socks. Brian made one condition. I have to knit him a pair of socks before I buy any more yarn or take any more classes. So what am I going to start now Brian's sock. At least I have one already done. Now I just have to start #2. The yarn is thinker than most sock. But it is just straight knit round and round.


I finished Shelia's sock last night at work. It only took me 18 days to do it. Then again I didn't work on it for almost a week. That is because of the wonderful head cold Brian gave me for my birthday. Now she is going to have to wait until Christmas or birthday.


Keep those fingers knitting those socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gena!! I need you to teach me how to knit! it looks like fun! Love your blog!