Sunday, November 4, 2007

Home work



I started my knitting class yesterday at Renaissance Yarns on the Magic Loop Socks. I was scared at first not sure I would be able to do it. Basically all you've got to do is slide the back needle out to work on the front. In the begining the stitches would not stay where they need to be, but the longer it got it started to staying in place. Then it got easier I was happy that I got it. I was able to get 2 1/2" done in class. At the end of the 2 hour class she gave us home work to do and have it done by next Saturday's class. We've got to knit the heel flap and do the turn heel. I've started today working on the heel flap. You've got to do 6 set of a 4 repeat. It is a different heel flap then what I am use to knitting on my socks. Its not the straight K1, Sl1 and purl the next row. I'm looking forward to next weeks class where we are going to learn to do the gusset and I that has me a little scared.

Well I got back from Iowa on Friday. I did all my normal things like the candle store and playing bingo. I got some new scents but right now I can't think of what I bought. The only one coming to mind is Banana Nut Bread and I think some kind of berry smell. I also got to have Halloween with Jo. She was a cheerleader and I just showed my other side.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Gena a little bit goth. way to go girl. Like the sock maybe I'll give it a try.