Monday, November 26, 2007

Went Shopping



It Finally came. I ordered from Socks that Rock back when I was on vacation earlier this month and it showed up on Saturday. Plus on Friday my Nov's Booty Club yarn came too. But the best part about this week is that I went up to see the In-Laws and I found a yarn store that is in walking distance (that is if I ever want to walk that far). The store was called Apple Yarn and they have Jitterbug and I had to buy, it was calling for me to take it home. The one with out the label is the Jitterbug I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the yarn.

Brian was in the mood yesterday to decorate for Christmas. Like us we don't have a Christmas tree so we went out and bought one. I wanted a Fiber Optic so we would not have to decorate it. So off to the mall we went. First to Sears nothing, then to Target. There was one we liked it wasn't a fiber optic but it looked nice. So then we decided to go to Walmart to see what they had and that is were we found it. So off to home we went to set it up. It looks pretty cool when the lights are off. Sorry the pic is dark, I will try later to get a better one mabye once there is presents under the tree.

I finished the 9 to 5 sock also when I was on vacation and started the New Year's Day sock in Socks that Rock Downpour. It has been knitting up fast. When I've actually worked on it . I was trying to knit the hat but I have had to frog it twice. The first time I was working the first round after the ribbing and that row is had you are slipping every other stitch to the cable needle and holding it either the front or the back. You got to actually think when you are doing it and not sit it down. Both times its been that row I've made mistakes.
Mavrick has been enjoying this time of year. We turn on the fire place more and he loves to sit in front of it for hours . Snowball would sit there to, but most times you would find her on my lap that is if the laptop is not sitting here first. I really think she hate the the laptop. It takes away from her time on my lap. I have the foot rest up and now she has taken to sitting on my legs. Oh well. Off to knit.

No comments: