Friday, November 9, 2007

TGIF

I finished my home work this afternoon. I can' t wait until tomorrow until class.We will be working or I should say we will be learning to do the gusset. I really want to try and do it on my own but I think I just might wait. I thinking about doing another pair in worsted weight, but the only thing different is not do the toe. That way I can paint my toes this winter but keep my feet warm.


I haven't be working on my 9 to 5 socks, but I have been working on Brian's sock #2. I'm almost done with it. It is getting real close to the toe so I treated myself this morning. Maybe I was a little weak, I did wake up at 0245 today. So I went to Socks that Rock and bought 4 skeins of yarn. I bought the Grinch which is now in my header. I can't wait until they come. I need to hurry and knit up the socks that are on my needles.

I also started getting my candles ready for Thanksgiving season. I made two pumpkin pies and one honeydew for a friend that loves the smell. On Monday I will be making more with the new scents that I bought in Iowa. Banana Nut Bread. At work right now I have Hot Butter Rum. That smells soooo good. It helps me to relax. Gotta go and work on Brian,s sock more, I've gotta have it done before the new sock yarn shows up or I'm in trouble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you have sure been busy girl!! sounds like fun!! I LOVE your new picture in the header!! & can ALMOST smell your candles! LOL! makes me want to go light one of mine ;) have a great weekend!