Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a Wooly Girl

I'm soooo happy that I'm officially a Wooly Girl now. Ok for those of you that don't know what that is it just means that I've bought a lot of yarn. Actually I've placed 7 orders with Wool Girl. I thought I had two more orders to go, so to my surprise when I went to the mailbox for bills I had two packages waiting for me. here is what I got for being a Wooly girl. A new bag and what came inside was another sock pattern, notebook, yarn, tape measure, a sample of body butter, and a stitch marker. I should thank a flight attendant for helping me become a Wooly Girl, because if it wasn't for her I would have placed an order. The flight attendants are asking for people to donate baskets for a silent auction and they wanted me to donate a knitted item which I don't have anything for them so I decided to do a sock yarn basket with needles, pattern and a sock bag so this is the yarn that did it. Its Mamma Llama original sock yarn in Pink Lady.

As for my knitting I haven't done much I've gone into a slump. I hope now that I became a Wooly girl I will get inspired to knit.

Until next time stay happy and safe.

No comments: