Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 Goals

OK I'm going to let everyone know of my 2009 goals I've set for myself. I only have two one is a fun one and the other is a major one that I will need every ones help with.

#1 the fun one:
Knit more
Ha ha. I told every one it was an easy one and it is a fun one for me. OK here is the second one. I'm a little scared to let everyone know, I've very scared that I won't be able to do it. This is why I need every ones help. OK here I go I will just type it, but please don't laugh.....

#2 the Major ONE:
I want to run a 1/2 marathon or just be able to run 13.1 miles. I would love to do a 1/2 marathon, but its just finding the right one to do and one that does not cost an arm and a leg. Right now I'm training on a treadmill do to the time I get up and get home from work it is dark. I'm only at 3 miles and I know once I get out side it will be totally different that 3 miles that I'm so proud of right now will be like 1 mile out on the road. The part I need from you all is support keep asking have you run today or how many miles are you up to. I'm hoping if people keep after me that I will stay at it. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I should sign off so I can get some food in me and hit that treadmill and try for 3.5 miles today. I just hope I won't get to bored running in place. If only I could figure out how to run and knit at the same time that would be great!!!

I will try to blog sooner and maybe it will be more about knitting than my 2009 goals.

No comments: