Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. Brian decided to work to let his co-workers have the day off and be home with there children. So that gives me the time to blog and wish you a Merry Christmas.

It has been very interesting week. On Saturday it started to snow and I was very lucky that the customer service had booked rooms at a hotel room and I was able to stay in one. On Sunday morning I had to be at work at 0430, but since no flights were making it out I didn't have to be there until 0530. This is what I saw when I finally got to my office. The window has a lay a of ice on it and my car had ice and snow all over it.


Sunday I was able to stay again at the hotel and I did not have to drive home and back to work at 0430. I really wanted to go home but I'm glad that I didn't because around 1100 the snow started again and did not stop. So when I got to work on Monday this is what my car looked like. They finally came and plowed our parking lot after small FedEx trucks and hotel vans keep getting stuck in front of our office. Now they just piled the snow taking up parking spots. They were unable to clear it all so when you pull in you look for a spot that does not have high snow drifts.




When I finally made it home on Monday this is what I came home too. This is the walk way up to my front door. The worst part of my drive was getting in and of my house to the main roads. They keep them clear so we all can make to work and back home again. The rain finally showed up yesterday but it is making it worse out there in front of our house. Now we are getting standing water all over the place.



I hope every one is staying save and warm and everyone is having a wonderful Christmas

No comments: