Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Snow go away

I'm very thank you that today is my day off and I have the next few days off. I feel really bad for any one that would have to go out and drive in this weather. I was very thankful that on Sunday things were not as bad as today. I had my favorite shift that day 0430 and was glad that the main road were good. I was able to get to work ontime and so did all the flight attendants YAH. When I got home this is what I came home to. Now today is totally different, like the rest of Western Washington it is still snowing here.
Now I have to wait until Saturday night to see what Sunday is like. I get to play supervisor on Sunday and Monday and I get to start at 0430 again. I hope the roads are better then than it is today.
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I'm not. I still have to get to the Post Office to get a package out in the mail. I don't think that I will make it today, I hope maybe tomorrow. I finally was able to get pictures to load so I have added a picture of the Christmas tree.
As for the knitting I'm having a problems. I've tried a pattern twice and I can't seem to get going on it. I have the perfect day to try and start knitting. Off to get a pattern and yarn to start a new project. So I will sign off for now everyone stay safe and warm.

No comments: