Saturday, December 6, 2008

try again

Last night I had a new post typed up and was going to add pictures to it and it would not let me add pictures. Then the next thing I know everything that I had typed was gone. I gave up and went on to another websit and played. So here we are at it again.

The first major thing is that I got a pair of sock knitted up and all done. On the road to Denmark are done. I finished them on Thursday as we were out and about. This pair is going to my mother-in-law for part of her Christmas present. I know I can post pictures due to the fact she doesn't know I have a blog. So now that I'm done with that pair I have to think of what to make next and for who.

On Thursday as Brian and I were running around, he was really nice and took me two different yarn stores. The first one we went to is the one I always go to is Renaissance Yarns in Kent. As Brian was parking I noticed that the shop was emptied out and a note on the door. All it said was that they had moved to Kent Station. I was happy to know that they didn't go out of business, but just moved. The second one we went and visited was Yorkshire Yarns in Lakewood. Another wonderful yarn store that carries the sock yarn that I love.
Before we left Thursday I put up our Christmas tree. Now I get to sit here in the dark and look at the tree and be all merry. Not much else has been happening around here. I've been in my room sew away making sock project bags. Maybe one of these day I will start a store on Etsy and sell them and pay for my bad habit of sock yarn and now fabric. Here are a couple that I got done yesterday. Ok you will have to wait until next time it won't let me add any more pictures. So until next time be happy and knit away.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hey wheres the picture of the tree don't talk about show me I WANT to see.

Anonymous said...

oh yesssss.... pictures :-) xo shari