Monday, January 19, 2009

My new toy


Our VIP for Onboard Service came today and spent sometime with us. I was asked to come in early because she wanted to meet with the staff. Not knowing what was going to happen I came in early and waited for the meeting to start. I knew that we were going to celebrate someones 30th anniversary. After they did their thing they started on the rest of us. They wanted to thank us for coming in during our snow event and staying in hotels giving up on time with our families so now I'm a proud owner of my own snow shovel. Now watch we won't get any more snow now that I am prepared.


As for my knitting my almost done with my paid knitting job. I'm loving the yarn it is sooo soft. The pattern is easy to. The only problem is that I keep forgetting to pass over a stitch so sometimes I have an extra stitch or two.




I think that is all for now. Until next time stay safe and happy knitting.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love the shovel are you going to really use it or someone else.