Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas in January

Brian and I drove up to Bellingham yesterday to finally have Christmas with his family. With the weather this year and all of our schedules this was the first time we all could do it and boy was it fog out there coming home it was worse and I tried my hardest to stay awake but get me in a car at night and I will fall asleep. We had a good visit and Brian and I got our normal presents Brian gets his gift card to Jack in the Box and his shop rags. He also got a 6 foot folding table that we will be putting in the trailer. As for myself I got a book of lifesavers plus extra butter rum ones and my last one a 2009 Tinkerbell calender. I also got a set of 7 pairs of pearl earrings in different colors very nice and the new Tinkerbell movie. The also gave us both a $50 gas card.

On to my 2009 goals. The running is coming along. I've made it over the 3 mile mark. I've up the incline to 1 and the speed at times has gone up to 5 mph. I'm still very motivated at doing this. I've set a goal at 5 miles for a week I get to buy some new running clothes so I'm really working on that.

Onto the other goal more Knitting in 2009, well its not doing so good. I'm working on one project that I really need to work on because its a paid job. I'm knitting a hat for someone as a gift. A friend at work has a friend that has a brain tumor and going through chemo and losing all her hair so she asked if I would knit a hat. The sucker that I am said yes. So I'm working on that and as for socks I have a pair that I'm trying to work on but not doing so very good. So I hope today I will get some knitting done.

Well I better go and work on that running goal. I will try and add pictures the next time I'm on here. Until next time stay safe and warm. BRRRRR it cold out there.

No comments: