Friday, March 20, 2009

Proud Auntie

I'm very proud of my nephew Micheal. He is an Army man. He flew out today for basic train for 5 months. He is off to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri for Military Police. I sat with him as we waited for them to start boarding. I'm very honor to be the one to see him off. I just can't believe little Micheal is an Army man now. I did bring my camera with me and I did get a picture, like normal I'm not able to down load the picture. When I got home I went through my photos and and I found some of my favorites. Sorry Mom, so when blogger will let me down load pics again I will post them.

As for my knitting its coming along. I finished the monkey socks and I moved on to another. On the running front it has not be going well. I did a run out side and now when I try to go on the tread mill it just not the same and I can't seem to stay on it and run.

Sorry for a short blog, but I wanted to get something written before I get in any more trouble.

No comments: