Sunday, July 20, 2008

They are here


Kristina and Kirsten Jo showed up on Friday afternoon. Their flight was only an hour late. Which gave me some more time to get the house ready. We stopped by Safeway so Kristina could say hi to Brian and for Jo to met him. Once we got home Jo noticed that we had a hot tub. So I made sure it was warm and off we went to sit in it that night.


Saturday we headed to the Pier in Seattle then tried to go to the Space Needle. Little did I know that there was a Mariners game and the Bite of Seattle was happen that week-end. OOPPSS. We did find parking on the Pier. We went to the Aquarium. It was my first time going also. It was great. Jo got freaked out by a shrimps. Lunch was at Iver's Kristina was happy to have fresh seafood. Then it was off to Pike's Place Market.



After that we were going to go the Space Needle, but trying to find parking and all those people made it hard so off home we went. Dinner then bed. I had to get up this morning at 0300 to start work at 0430. I do it again tomorrow and two days of 1000-2030 and then I'm on VACATION. Deb, Nicole, and Becca arrive on Sunday and Kristina will be leaving on Monday.

On the knitting side nothing is happening. I got one sock done and started working on a cuff but only got 2 rounds done and I have not picked up my needles since.

No comments: