Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A new month

I can't believe it is July already, here has the time gone? The last two weeks have been very emotional for me. It start off when my boss said that we will be losing one supervisor and 1 coordinators position (which is my job) on June 27. The kicker part is she would find out on the 27th and your last day would be the 27th. For a week and half I was worried sick that I would not have a job come July. The black Friday rolled in and I found out I still had a job, but my favorite supervisor would be retiring after 35 yrs. I'm really said to see him go, the worst part is now who is going to buy me McDonald on the week end? The only thing that came out of all this is now I'm working on a set schedule. Hour hours are 1000-2030 and I have 3 days off Thr, Fri, and Sat. I now have the 4th of July off.



As for the knitting side of my life. It has been on the back burn since I've come home from Iowa. I finally started knitting again on Sunday, but I haven't gotten far on the sock due to I can't find the time.



I have only 14 more days until my family start showing up for a visit. I've gotta start working more on my guest room. I've currents for the room. Nothing big I just bought sheets and sewed them together easy and cheep. But I've got to get the bed cleaned off so some one can sleep in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a nice blog.


berto xxx

Anonymous said...

Aw! I am so glad that you still have your job! SCARY!