Saturday, July 26, 2008

another week

I can't believe that Kristina and Jo have been here for a week already. My brother flew in on Monday. I met him at the gate and talked a few minutes, I was the only one in the office that day so I left and went to see him. He didn't make it to my house which was OK I had a house full already, he went up and saw mom and dad. Kristina and Jo headed up there on Tuesday and came back here on Thursday. Friday we all went to Seattle again. This time we made it all the way to the top of the Space Needle. We had a really nice day weather was great. Jo and I had fun trying on different types of sunglasses. We did something that I've always wanted to do. We got into one of the photo booths and took pictures of ourselves it was a big blast and the pics turned out great.

Brian has been great with Jo. When we got home yesterday she wanted to play in the sprinklers so he turned them on in the back yard and sat out there while she ran through them and then she wanted to sit in the hot tub and he let her sit in there to until dinner was ready. Its great seeing them get along

Today my sister from Florida is flying in. Then at 10pm my sister from Iowa is coming in. Now Sunday night is going to busy here. I think I have an idea of were everyone is sleeping. Kristina is going home on Monday and I think the rest of us are heading up to the woods for a big party on Tuesday. That is when everyone will be together for the first time in 12 years. The last time we were all together was when Brian and I got married. WOW!


On the knitting side I've started working on the second sock. Jo wants a pair now. I think before she heads home I will have her pick out some yarn and start working on them next. Its been a very quiet day here. Jo fell asleep on the coach and Kristina and I are sitting here and playing on our computers.



No comments: