Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brian and I were at Costco the other day standing by the Wii stuff talking about something else when an employee came by asking if we were waiting for the Wii fit. Kristina said that she has never seen my head turn around soo fast. Lets just say I had to buy one and Jo and I could not wait until we got back to our house so we could start playing. Here is a video of Jo doing the hula hoop.


On Tuesday our whole family was together for the first time in 12 years. We had the party at Skagit River Woods. The weather did not work for us it rained. We still had fun all together. Here are a few photos of all of us together.


Brian and I had a house full last night. Mark, Deb, Nicole, Beka, and Jo all spent the night and they all left this morning. Now it is just Brian and I in a very quite house. Brian was able to take a nap on the couch and they only one who bothered him was snowball.

No comments: