Sunday, December 9, 2007

Update on 9-5 sock


9-5 sock was coming along until I hit a speed bump. Brian and I are on Vacation together and that mean I don't get too much time to knit. Today we started work on our guest bedroom / my craft room. I am going through some of my old hobbies getting rid of stuff to make more room for new hobbies. Yah right lets face it make room to hide sock yarn from Brian. We went and looked at cabinets and paint from my room. I saw a coco butter color that I like. I want a very soft color in there. He wants to get the room done with in a week. I don't think that will happen, he wouldn't be able to stay home and keep working on it. He will want to go out and look at different stores to shop.
Also another thing that is keeping me from knitting is I got my invite to Ravelry. For those who don't know what it is. Its a majorly cool website for knitters. I love looking through all the different patterns for socks. I already have found one that I want to do next. I also received patterns from Bev and I found some in there. We just have to see how many of them I can do in 2008. So stay tune and lets see how many I can knit next year.

No comments: