Saturday, December 15, 2007

9-5

I finished them yesterday morning. Brian and I stayed home for the first time on this vacation. The only time we left is when we went out to eat. I guess I need to go to the grocery store to buy some food.


I think the main reason that I was able to get it done was Brian and I went to Bellingham to visit his parents to an early Christmas on Wednesday. Then on Thursday I met Bev at Apple Yarns. We sat in there and knitted for about 4 hours. It was great just sitting, knitting, talking, and people watching. We both received many complements on our socks that we were working on.

I did do some shopping while I was there. I bought some yarn for the hats that I will be working on. Brian asked for me to knit him a hat so I went looking for a pattern and I found one. Its called the "Fake Isle Hat" is design by Amy King. I like the pattern that I bought yarn for me too. I went for bright color and from Brian's his is going to be more on the darker side. Now I have to wait for the order from Knit Picks to come for the needles. Yah !!!
I've started working on New Years Day sock #2. So off I go to get it finished before the new year.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Great job on the socks. she'll love them. I'll update as soon as I get my camera back from Chris

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.