Sunday, December 23, 2007

new items



Yesterday I received my packages from Sunshine Yarn. She had an update on the 18th at 0800 est and I was on the computer refreshing and refreshing until she put the new yarn on her etsy site. I bought two skeins of yarn the main one that I wanted was Snape. She only had two skeins so I wanted to make sure I was one of the lucky ones to get one and I was. The other skein that I bought was Welsh Green Dragon. I love that she has colour ways after the Harry Potter books.


I just casted on Snape. I'm doing the pattern Rhodie Gus Sock. The pattern can be found at http://throughtheloops.typepad.com/rhodie.pdf. I know I wasn't going to start another pair of socks until the new year, I just could not wait for another week. I just finished Brian's hat. I think it turned out ok. Brian put it on and wore it around the house and when we went to the grocery store he wore it and showed it off. It is a little pointy at the top. Other than that I think I did ok. My hands hurt now they are a tad stiff.

1 comment:

Bev said...

The hat looks good when are you going to start yours I want to see it.