Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Packages


My mail box was full today. I had 3 Packages waiting for me when I got home. First was my Dec Booty Club (the last one) sock yarn. The second one was my order from Knit Picks so I can start working on our hats and the last one was my sock blockers from Chappy.

I was waiting and waiting for my third package that I went on and started working on a different project. I went and finished some fingerless gloves. The Pattern I used was called Fetching by Cheryl Niamath. I used Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino which is 55% merino wool, 33% microfibre and 12% cashmere. I don't know what they call the color of this yarn sorry. I made one just a little longer then the other. That is what you get when you are watching TV and getting into the show.

Now that these are done I'm going to start working on a hat for Brian. I will keep you updated on my progress. I did a rough count on how may socks I knitted this year only 10 pairs and 3 Dobby socks. I thought I had knitted more, I will just have to do better next year.


No comments: