Monday, December 3, 2007

My hat


I finished my sock oops I mean my hat on Saturday at work. It took me two tries to get it done. There is one round that I hate. You've got to slip every other stitch to the cable and you have to remember if its in the front or the back. I would like to try it one more time. The yarn that I used was Rowan wool cotton in Tender. It is 50% merino wool and 50% cotton. It only took one ball of yarn and I bought two oh well.
I didn't get to try it out in the snow. I was working and by the time I was off it was more rain then snow. At work we were having a Fantasy Holiday. We had about 20 children that were either taken away or their parents were taken way from them. We gave them new coats, hats, and mittens. They were able to go onto a Boeing 757 tour the plane and sit in the cockpit. They all had a real good time. So when they were out on the plane, I sat at my desk and finished my hat.
Yesterday I started working on 9-5 sock #2.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Hat looks good can't wait to see you in it.

Anonymous said...

very cute!! I agree with Bev! I want to see you in it ;)