Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spending Spree

Brian and I have been on a major spending spree. Brian spent money on a new 5th Wheel Trailer and myself what else YARN. A week ago on Friday Brian found a deal we could not pass up. Brian found the trailer that we wanted with the garage in the back so the toys have a room of their own and the rest of the trailer is all ours. Now Brian's elbow can get better so we can camping and riding.




All I bought was more yarn for socks and fingerless gloves. I finished two hats and one pair of fingerless gloves. I've bought more so I can thinking about Christmas gifts. One bad thing has been happening is that my joints in my hands have been hurting. I keep trying to knit through the pain and even typing right now my left hand hurts. I did get my October Woolgirl Sock Club Package and I've already signed up for next year.





I hope you like pictures of our new toy. Until next time happy knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice trailer! looks like lots of fun!!