Monday, November 10, 2008

New Hobbie

Lets start by saying that Brian and I went up to Sumas to visit my Mom and Dad. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner and I got a sewing lesson. Bev started making sock project bags and she had made me two. I was thinking and thinking in my head that I could make those, make those but did I want to start a new Hobie. Bev said they were easy to make and she sat down and put one together very quickly.

I ended up with the pattern and on the way home Brian and I stopped by and bought some fabric. When we got home I said see you later and off to my room I went. I ended up making two bags for myself and using all the fabric that I bought, so on Saturday off to buy more. I made three more bags and a matching coffee cozie for one that I made of Friday. Now its time to make Christmas gift for my sock knitting friends.



Not much else has been going on. I've been knitting more fingerless gloves and hats. The set I'm working on now is a pair that I will be getting paid for. Cool. That it is for now I can't think of anything else to write. Until next time stay safe, happy and dry. Happy knitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are so cute!! you need teach me!! ;)