Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Twinkleberry


They are done. I mean the Twinkleberry socks. The first one took me a long time. It went with me to Washington DC and also Denver. The pattern was easy to memorize. I finally finish The first sock on Feb 22 on my first day off and I started to work on the second sock the same day. I was able to sit and knit knit and knit all day long. By Monday I finished sock #2. It felt great completing the sock so fast. I think the best part was learning how to do short row heel. I was able to do it with out looking at the direction for the second sock. I love short row heel. No more heel flaps for me. I think its great that every sock that I knit I'm learning something new or just getting better at what I know.
On Monday I start working on another sock. This one is Elegance Sock designed by Anni Design for Sockamania. This one has a cable on each side of the leg. Now I get to figure out how to do a short row heel on this sock. Will come you updated on how the socks comes along.

No comments: