Saturday, February 9, 2008

Socks of kindness

I finished the Seahawks socks of kindness on Friday morning. It is a very easy pattern to do. I'm glad that they are done and out of the way now I can start on another pair.

I started working on Twinkleberry a lace and cable sock. The pattern is by Knitzi at http://www.knitzi.com/ under patterns. I using Mamma Llamma bamboo that is 60/30/10 merino/bamboo/nylon in the colorway of Night. I don't know who these will be for. I guess I will just wait and see what I feel like doing with them. They may just might walk into my sock drawer.

Other than tha
t not much has been happening around here. Brian is leaving tonight on the either the Chicago or Washington DC allnighter. He is heading for Jacksonville, Fl to see his Uncle in St. Mary, Georgia. So I will have plenty of time by myself with just to knit away. If all goes well and the flights look good on Wednesday night and I can get the day off, I might be hopping on a plane and meeting up with him in DC to send Valentine's Day with him there. I will keep watching the flights to see how the they look. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: