Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve. Brian and I went over to some friends house to watch the fireworks after I got off work. The next day was spent driving around to make sure the deal Brian found was a good one. We bought a new car!! Brian found us 2003 Acura TL with 38,000 miles in Pearl White. It is just like the Black one. I've named the cars Salt and Pepper. We are going to share the new car, but it is mine. We don't want to rack up the miles on it so that is why I got it.

I used my gift certificate that Cherina gave me for Christmas. It was to Blue moon fiber arts for $25. It was one of the best gifts that I got. I order two skeins of yarn.
The one on the Left is Falcons eye and the one the right is Lunasea. They both look better in person that on the computer. I don't know what I will make with them, but I still wanted to have them.


I'm still working on my Snape socks. I've got the first one done and I've started working on #2. There are other projects that I want to do, but I'm not going to start them until Snape is totally done. The problem is that I am having is with my hands. They have been hurting real bad. They joints in my fingers mainly my right hand hurt. So I haven't been doing much knitting which SUCKS. I better stop typing so I can get back to knitting before they start hurting again....

No comments: