Saturday, January 19, 2008

Knitting at Work

I'm happy that I have a job that will allow me to knit when my work is done. Last week I was able to finish Snape. There was not much happening at work so I just keep knitting. I think they turned out good. I haven't wore them yet maybe tomorrow. I got another head cold and I could really think on my days off so I couldn't think of what to knit next. I tried one thing and then that did not seem right then I tried to knit something else.


I ended up knitting my Fake Isle hat on Friday. I finished it today, 1/2 hour before the end of my day at work. Everyone thought I was knitting a purse, nope wrong a hat. I think I got it done just in time, boy it was cold walking out to my car. No one has to wait to see me in it. Now decision of what to knit next, a pair of fingerless gloves or the Seahawks socks. I guess I will flip a coin.

No comments: