Thursday, September 11, 2008

long time coming


I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I've blogged. Not much has been really going on around here. Last week Brian and I went to the fair. We should never have days off together we end up spending toooo much money. While we were there Brian bought a flag pole and I got a new knitting bag. He was been wanting one for a long time and he keeps looking at them every time we go to the fair so he finally went ahead and bought it. So yesterday Brian poured the concert and set the pole all in time so we could put the flag up 0600 on 9-11.

On the Knitting side. I finally gave the Seahawks sock's of Kindness away yesterday. They were a birthday gift for a co-worker and she loved them. I've heard from flight attendants that she was showing them off and that I might be getting for more pairs. I forgot to get a picture of Cherina and the socks. Maybe she will enjoy them while she watches football on Sunday. As for the pair I'm working on now I've got sock number 1 finally done. I've already cast on for sock number two and I'm working on the cuff. I've already in my mind thinking of what I'm going to do next.

Until next time stay safe and have as much fun as you can.

No comments: