Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vacation

Brian and I just got back from a weeks vacation. Boy did the time fly by, I can't believe that I have to go back to work tomorrow. On Sunday morning Brian and I loaded up the truck and trailer and headed down to Florence, Oregon to our favorite place "the DUNES". The morning was not the best but by the afternoon the sun was out and the weather was great. Here are some pictures of why we like it down there.



We also went to the World's Largest Sea Lion Caves. It was something I've wanted to do since we started going down there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am sooo jealous!!! I cannot wait to get down there this summer!! Looks like you had a great time!